Israel Hot Air Balloon
In little Israel there is every kind of climate and every kind of terrain. Combine that with every Israeli’s inborn sense of adventure that each kid receives at birth, and you’ll find every kind of extreme activity in Israel as well. Israel hot air balloon is the next level of what you can do for fun when coming to Israel. You will soar the skies, 4,000-7,000 feet over the picturesque Jezreel Valley and Mount Gilboa in a hot air balloon for an adventure that you’ll never forget.
The hot air balloons are all of luxurious caliber and so is the service. You will be treated to a gourmet breakfast in the Jezreel Valley after the flight, and will be transported to and from the liftoff and landing area by jeeps. You will also receive a beautiful panoramic photo of yourself in-flight as a souvenir.
All of Sky Trek balloons are equipped with professional binoculars, blankets for all of the passengers (in case you’re cold …), hats per passenger, detailed maps of the flight zone and other pampering surprises.
The flight time itself is about an hour, however the entire trip is closer to 4 hours. This isn’t a cheap adventure, but for an adventure of a lifetime it is well worth the money.
- CategoryAction & Adventure, Flying
- LocationGolan Heights, Jezreel Valley
- SeasonSpring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Reservations Neededyes
- HoursSummer flights start at dawn
- BookingTo book call us at 516-690-6106 - send email or fill out form.
- Additional infoTo arrange a guide and/or driver or for other trip ideas contact Israel With Style. US 718-874-2764 Israel 054-840-6454 or use the contact form.